Crispy and delicious fried Fish Recipe

Today my recipe is something special and simple one. This recipe has been passed down for long time.  It is one of the easiest fish recipes I learnt from my mother, involves very little steps but truly tasty.

Crispy and delicious fried Fish Recipe

I have seen many recipes of frying fish with differant ingredients, but have you ever tried fish fry with pepper, salt and breadcrumbs? If not, this is the time to try it. Through following video, I am going to show you how to fry hurulla fish with bread crumbs at home. This is one of the tastiest ways to fry the fish. I am very sure that each and every member of your family would like to have this fish fry, especially your kids.

fried Fish Recipe


I know  fish fry with bread crumbs may take some extra time but it is worth to spend time for this delicious dish. Mostly, we prepare this fish fry for Bite, lunch and dinner as well. Let’s see how to make Crispy and delicious fried Hurullo with bread crumbs in Sri Lankan style.

Watch this video for step by step Instructions




Comments